Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vacation Bible School - A Ministry Opportunity




With Summer being here we are all used to V.B.S.

It is a great time for kids to spend a week playing with friends, learning new songs and even hearing some Bible stories. For the last few summers here at Dalhart FBC we have sen many kids come a be a part of VBS. Each year it seems like I get more involved, and each time I enjoy it more.

I love seeing how excited the kids are, and it is fun watching them play and sing and make crafts, but the truth is what I love the most is seeing how the volunteers, men and women, take time out of their busy schedules to use their gifts, abilities and passions to serve. We are all exhausted by the end of the week, but the rewards that I see last a life time. Not only do we get to see God work in the lives of kids, I watch as the volunteers grow in their walk with the Lord because they served Him.

Don't miss out on the best week of the summer, call the office today and find out where you can serve. Your life will be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment