Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chemotherapy


Hello everyone! This is Josh!

So, the nurse just left after attaching the chemo to my PICC Line and so far so good. However several individuals have informed me that the effects will not show up until the second or third day so please keep me in your prayers!

Also, if you could pray that I don't toss Herbie out the window I would very much appreciate it!

The awkward thing rolls over my toes in the bathroom...
So anyway just wanted to let you know that my treatment has officially started and that if my body reacts well I could be home for a few weeks in a little over ten days! Pray my spirits stay up!

Thank you all for your prayers!
Love from MD Anderson!
Josh

3 comments:

  1. I woke up at 3:45 this morning and started praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Baby, it's mom. I just wanted to tell you how proud of you I am. You have always been mature for your age, but you have surpassed all that I have ever thought and believed about you. You have shown a wisdom that is far beyond your years. You have treated all that you have come in contact with kindly, respectfully and compassionately, even when you have felt your worst. You have kept your sense of humor in all situations. I am so, so proud of you. I love you so much. Please know that, with God's Mercy and Grace, we will get through this. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your feeling well. Haven't tossed Herbie yet have you?

    ReplyDelete