Friday, July 29, 2011

Family

Hello everyone! This is Josh.
Today I'd like to express just how much I love and appreciate them!

Family is such an amazing thing and you see just how amazing they are in times of crisis, hard times and trials. Over the past two weeks I have had the chance to see just how much my parents love me and my sister!

Mom and Dad and I started this journey over two weeks ago and during that whole time I have seen each and every bit of love they have given. I see it when Dad gets only three or four hours of sleep at a time because he is concerned for me. I see it when Mom sits next to me holding my hand telling me how much she loves me. I see it when I wake up and the first thing I see is Dad holding a small container of Apple juice so my blood pressure stays up.

These are just some of the few things that shows me that my family loves me! I can see that my church family loves us to because of your continuous prayers and all the support you have given us!

So thank you all for supporting my family with your prayers!
Love from My family, to yours!
Josh

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet sentiment. Isn't it amazing how a small word can have an indescribable meaning? Not only in grand gestures, but also in small details. You are very loved Joshua. More than you could ever know. Sleep well and as you sleep may God's strength fill your body and fight against any side effects your treatment could cause. Be a testimony to His power and might. Stay focused on the love that surrounds you. Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what a truly wonderful family you all are. We are blessed to know all of you.

    ReplyDelete