Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ronald Mcdonald and Meet the Morgans



Hello everyone! Salutations from MD Anderson!
This is Josh!

So, before I get to far I'd like to explain the title of my post tonight! Ok, so the Ronald Mcdonald thing is because originally Mom and Dad were not supposed to be able to get a Ronald Mcdonald room at their house but after all God is amazing and He allowed a room to open up!

{Pictures Top: Me and my complimentary gifts from the wonderful Ronald Mcdonald house!}

{Picture Bottom: Me and my Mocha!}




And as for Meet the Morgans, it is one of my favorite movies of all time which I am watching right now with Mom and Dad!

Anywhoville, today was a much better day than my first day here so thank you all for your prayers! it means the world to me!

I know I said I would post some pictures today which I will post some but unfortunately I wont be able to post as many as I'd like to.

As for what it is like here it is pretty good! the nurses are ok but I miss my nurse from BSA, Brandy, who was awesome! Sadly she was unable to come to Houston but it will be ok.

I wanted to ask if you would pray for me as I make my decision as to treatment. The Doctors and Nurses are pushing pretty hard to continue with chemotherapy treatment. Some of my family thinks I should go a Holistic route which means things like Cottage Cheese and Flax seed oil.

So, moving on, today Mom and Dad came in after coming back from the Ronald Mcdonald house they brought me a complimentary polka dot blanket and a beanie baby bear! As well as a Starbucks Iced Caramel Mocha! I finally got my fix! Here are some pics!

Thank you all for prayers!
Josh


2 comments:

  1. YAY for Starbucks Josh!!!! Keep that smile on your face. Your a brave young man and we are so proud of who you are and who God has helped you to become. We love you so much and continually pray for you buddy!
    The Carothers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord will guide you with wisdom and purpose as you seek Him on every step of this journey. I am a fan of Wholistic treatment, but have seen it with both types of treatment. It's your decision and just remember everyone wants to do what is best for you and loves you so much Josh. What ever you do remember God is bigger than all of this. Wholeistic or chemical, my most favorite treatment is the supernatural kind. It's good!

    ReplyDelete