Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tour of MD Anderson

This is my pick line!






The Aquarium at MD Anderson


Hello everyone! This is Josh!

So the other day I promised pictures and am now adding them so let me quickly explain what happened in my day!

(PICTURES: TOP LEFT) Mom, Dad and I standing in the entrance in MD Anderson)


This is me standing at the amazing Fountain in the entrance to MD Anderson. The fountain was amazing! P.S. the girl in the background has nothing to do with the fountain!







This is me and Herbie-I hate that machine-at lunch sipping yet another mocha and chowing down on sushi! Mmm!








This is a beetle of some kind and it was cool because it ran right underneath Moms foot at lunch! She screamed and jumped clear out of her seat! EPIC!









I love the room service here! Not only is the food absolutely delicious but the Food Nutritionists wear little tuxedos! Isn't that awesome! I love it!

Thanks Mom for bringing me by own blanket!!!






(PICTURES: TOP RIGHT)

Sign welcoming us to the aquarium!


(PICTURE: BOTTOM RIGHT)

Dad and I standing in front of all the fish!






Thank you all for your prayers! I appreciate everything! Love from MD Anderson!

Josh

2 comments: