Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hats and friends!


Hello everybody! This is Josh!

So as you can see I had some great visitors the other day! That is Leah Green and her friend Kevin! It was a wonderful visit and as you can see they brought me some amazing hats and...a moustache!
I enjoyed their visit so much and am glad they came to visit!




Today we had a great time with Byron and Hailey (I hope I spelled their names right. If not I apologize.) It was so much fun to be able to see them and talk with them! They are amazing people!

Thank you Morrisons for stopping by! It was great to see and talk with you and I appreciate you giving me some of your time!

It has been so much fun having visitors and getting to know them all! I still can't believe that so many people live in Houston that are related to our fellow Dalhart-ians! Mr and Mrs Morrison, you raised a very wonderful daughter! She's so much fun to talk to and Mom loved having the company! It was so good to hear her laugh again! I missed the sound of her laugh and thanks to our visitors she's laughing again! Thank you so much for giving us laughter again! It means a lot to us all!

Thank you so much for your prayers!
Love from MD Anderson!
Josh

1 comment: