Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home and back again

Hello everyone! This is Josh!

Today we are back at MD Anderson waiting to meet with my primary Doctor, Dr. Wells, to establish what is going to happen today and over the next week. Though we are not excited about being back, we are excited to get this over with and headed home once again.

I very much enjoyed seeing everyone and sleeping in my own bed! Thank you to everyone who brought food! It was so nice to eat some home made food!

Today, will be a long day. Already this morning I have had a CT Scan, Blood Tests done, and am waiting to meet with the Doctor before finally having a Lumbar Puncture done and another Bone Marrow Biopsy done. I'm not worried though. They put me under for it and I finally get some sleep, and as Mrs. Weatherly knows, there are some...funny side effects.

After that my day winds down a little bit until it is time for chemo. Thankfully we are going into this next round a little more prepared!

Anyways, I'd like to say thank you so much for all your prayers and for those of you who have decided to fast! It warms all our hearts that we have such good people behind us on this journey!

God bless.

Josh

5 comments:

  1. Praising God for your up beat attitude! God is being glorified by the life you are living. We praise God for you! Praying for you today.

    Love, Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Josh, for the report and the good attitude. Keep trusting the Lord for His work in you andn know that the Lord has a plan for you that is good. It may take some endurance but it will all be worth it when this trial is over. We keep you in prayer day by day.

    Love, Grandma and Grandpa Walton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh--
    You are one wild and crazy kid and I am thankful that God put us into the same family! I enjoy your updates and am SO glad they knock you out for those procedures. We continue to pray for you, mom, dad & sarah during this adventure. Keep looking to the prize God has for you at the end of this race/adventure.
    with love and prayers
    Shirley for the Cameron's in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for a video of you coming out of anesthesia! Just kidding! You show that cancer who is BOSS!

    ReplyDelete